Free 30 Minute Mother’s Day Workout
This 30-minute Mother’s Day workout is a 6-exercise bodyweight circuit designed for all fitness levels and ages. Each exercise includes three levels of difficulty – beginner, intermediate, and advanced. Set a 1-minute timer for each exercise and complete the entire circuit for three rounds while taking breaks in between each exercise.
At Transfitnation, we understand how difficult it can be to make time for yourself as a busy mother. Keeping up with the constant demands of our kids, pets, partners and work schedules often pulls us in different directions and leaves little time to focus on ourselves. We would like to recognize and thank all of the Supermoms in this world that add incredible value to their families, communities and the world that we live in.
As we celebrate Mother’s Day, we hope that you can make some time to focus on yourself while improving your health. According to Healthline, participating in physical activities with your family can help boost your mental health. This 30-minute Mother’s Day workout is a 6-exercise bodyweight circuit designed for all fitness levels and ages. Each exercise includes three levels of difficulty – beginner, intermediate, and advanced. Set a 1-minute timer for each exercise and complete the entire circuit for three rounds while taking breaks in between each exercise. We encourage you to invite your kids and family members to join in on this quick and fun workout.
30-Minute Mother’s Day Workout
Mother’s Day Workout Circuit:
- Beginner: Knees on floor + Hands on chair
- Intermediate: Knees on floor + Hands on floor
- Advanced: Feet on Floor + Hands on Floor
- Athlete: Feet elevated on chair (or ball) + Hands on Floor
- Beginner: Sit to stand
- Intermediate: Bodyweight Squats (with or without support)
- Advanced: Squats with weight (i.e. dumbbell, backpack, bag or small child)
- Athlete: Squat Jumps
3. Plank Hold
- Beginner: Knees on floor + Elbows/Hands on chair
- Intermediate: Feet on floor + Elbows/Hands on chair
- Intermediate: Knees on floor + Elbows/Hands on floor
- Advanced: Feet on floor + Elbows/Hands on floor
- Athlete: Feet on floor + Elbows on stability ball (against wall –> no support)
- Beginner: Feet on floor, hands behind head – lift shoulders off ground while exhaling
- Intermediate: Stability ball under lower back – lift shoulders off ball while exhaling.
5. Jumping Jacks
- Beginner: Step out jacks (no jumping)
- Intermediate: Jumping jacks
- Advanced: Squat Jacks (start w/ feet together + Arms overhead –> feet apart and squat + arms down)
- Athlete: Squat Jacks with Overhead Press (with weight)
6. Squat hold with Towel Ropes
Hold a kitchen towel with both hands. While in a squat position, shake the towel with the arms in front of you to make waves with the towel. Imagine you are trying to cool someone down by fanning them.
- Beginner: Slight bend in knees.
- Intermediate: Squat hold
- Advanced: Single leg balance (switch legs halfway)
- Athlete: Single leg squat hold (switch legs halfway)
Start Your Transformation Today With A Free Training Session
We Offer Online & Studio Personal Training Based In Smithtown, NY. New Client Special.
Transfitnation has been nominated for Best Personal Trainer on Long Island in the 2024 Best of LI awards. With past nominations in 2021 and 2022, we showcase our...
Here Are Our Top 10 Exercises To Get A Bigger Butt. Grow Your Glutes With This Free Butt-Building Workout. Squat, Step-up, Split Squat, Deadlift…
Jill is a Certified Exercise Physiologist (ACSM), Certified Sports Nutrition Coach (NASM), and Certified Personal Trainer (NASM). She has knowledge and experience...
Discover the transformative power of exercise for your mind, body, and well-being. Explore the emotional, mental, and social advantages of staying active. Boost your mood, reduce stress, enhance cognitive function, and foster meaningful connections through the holistic benefits of exercise. Embrace a healthier, happier you today!
Transfitnation and the Developmental Disabilities Institute (DDI) of Smithtown, have teamed up to launch an 8-week wellness challenge fundraiser from May 8 - June...
Hypertrophy training and strength training require two different techniques and accomplish two completely different goals. The most important difference you will notice is the differences in volume and intensity. Today, we will define each type of training, the different levels of volume and intensity required, and the benefits that each type offer. We will summarize the key differences between them, determine which type of training is right for your personal goals, and how to best incorporate each training type into your workout routine.
Tips and creative ideas for eating healthy during inflation. It acknowledges the significant increase in natural and organic food prices. It suggests ways to shop smart and cook efficiently to save money and eat healthy foods. Finally, after applying these tips, the article shows an example of what a meal plan might look like for a week.