Free 30 Minute Mother’s Day Workout
This 30-minute Mother’s Day workout is a 6-exercise bodyweight circuit designed for all fitness levels and ages. Each exercise includes three levels of difficulty – beginner, intermediate, and advanced. Set a 1-minute timer for each exercise and complete the entire circuit for three rounds while taking breaks in between each exercise.
At Transfitnation, we understand how difficult it can be to make time for yourself as a busy mother. Keeping up with the constant demands of our kids, pets, partners and work schedules often pulls us in different directions and leaves little time to focus on ourselves. We would like to recognize and thank all of the Supermoms in this world that add incredible value to their families, communities and the world that we live in.
As we celebrate Mother’s Day, we hope that you can make some time to focus on yourself while improving your health. According to Healthline, participating in physical activities with your family can help boost your mental health. This 30-minute Mother’s Day workout is a 6-exercise bodyweight circuit designed for all fitness levels and ages. Each exercise includes three levels of difficulty – beginner, intermediate, and advanced. Set a 1-minute timer for each exercise and complete the entire circuit for three rounds while taking breaks in between each exercise. We encourage you to invite your kids and family members to join in on this quick and fun workout.
30-Minute Mother’s Day Workout
Mother’s Day Workout Circuit:
- Beginner: Knees on floor + Hands on chair
- Intermediate: Knees on floor + Hands on floor
- Advanced: Feet on Floor + Hands on Floor
- Athlete: Feet elevated on chair (or ball) + Hands on Floor
- Beginner: Sit to stand
- Intermediate: Bodyweight Squats (with or without support)
- Advanced: Squats with weight (i.e. dumbbell, backpack, bag or small child)
- Athlete: Squat Jumps
3. Plank Hold
- Beginner: Knees on floor + Elbows/Hands on chair
- Intermediate: Feet on floor + Elbows/Hands on chair
- Intermediate: Knees on floor + Elbows/Hands on floor
- Advanced: Feet on floor + Elbows/Hands on floor
- Athlete: Feet on floor + Elbows on stability ball (against wall –> no support)
- Beginner: Feet on floor, hands behind head – lift shoulders off ground while exhaling
- Intermediate: Stability ball under lower back – lift shoulders off ball while exhaling.
5. Jumping Jacks
- Beginner: Step out jacks (no jumping)
- Intermediate: Jumping jacks
- Advanced: Squat Jacks (start w/ feet together + Arms overhead –> feet apart and squat + arms down)
- Athlete: Squat Jacks with Overhead Press (with weight)
6. Squat hold with Towel Ropes
Hold a kitchen towel with both hands. While in a squat position, shake the towel with the arms in front of you to make waves with the towel. Imagine you are trying to cool someone down by fanning them.
- Beginner: Slight bend in knees.
- Intermediate: Squat hold
- Advanced: Single leg balance (switch legs halfway)
- Athlete: Single leg squat hold (switch legs halfway)
Start Your Transformation Today With A Free Training Session
We Offer Online & Studio Personal Training Based In Smithtown, NY. New Client Special.
Here Are Our Top 10 Exercises To Get A Bigger Butt. Grow Your Glutes With This Free Butt-Building Workout. Squat, Step-up, Split Squat, Deadlift…
Here Is A Workout With 5 Full-Body Exercises To Burn Body Fat, Build Muscle, And Burn The Most Calories!5 Full Body Exercises That Burn The Most Calories Dumbbell...
Foam Rolling offers many benefits to alleviate muscle tension, overcome muscle imbalances, improve posture and prevent injuries. Follow this guide to learn the...
Use These 9 Essential Exercises Before Shoveling Snow To Reduce Back Pain & Prevent Injuries. Warm Up Your Body & Use The Right Lifting Techniques To Make Shoveling Snow Safe & Productive.
15 Best 100 Calories Snacks That Are Quick & Easy To Make. Discover The Top 100 Calorie Snacks To Lose Weight & What Makes A Healthy Snack.100 Calorie...
Sterling is a Certified Personal Trainer with a Master's Degree in Athletic Training. He specializes in corrective exercise, weight loss, reducing joint pain and...
Julien is a Human Movement Specialist, Certified Personal Trainer and Licensed Athletic Trainer who specializes in corrective exercise, weight loss, reducing joint...